
I am going to my friends house today to have a picnic.... an indoors picnic with a chick flick :).
Only trouble is I am a bit nervous. She insisted on getting all the food and I am not sure what she will have got. She knows I am trying to lose weight and she is not one of my sabateour friends but its me ...I mean I do tend to go out of control unless I plan everything. The positive is I still have my 49 weeklies and 17 activity points so I should be OK. I just want a good weigh in this week.
Going to pick up some flavoured sparkly water on way there so that the drink at least is 0 point.

I know one definate feature will be jelly sweets.....oh dear my arch enemy. Must remember to look up the ppoints of them just before I go to shock myself into not eating TOO many.
I think its important NOT to avoid these situations tho, I know that I am going to be battling for the rest of my life, so its important that I face these things head on, otherwise I am in danger of becoming a skinny recluse.



No comments:
Post a Comment