
I need to pull my finger out. If I lose a lb a week from now until my wedding I will be at my goal weight the week of my wedding. Wouldn't that be cool.
I have just spent a week in a pod with Keith and eating has been a wee bit erratic. BarB Q, fish and chips and pizza were on the menu...no snacking as such but I don't normally eat the aforementioned and I have not tracked. We did a lot of walking 1 day earning 8 bonus points on my pedometer so I may just get away with a sts on tuesday weigh in. I am going to try and keep my Blog up to date as when I blog I seem to lose.
So thats my mission 1 lb a week starting now. I did my zumba express last night and I am going to try and do it it 4 times a week. THis is not impossible as it is a 20 minute work out....just need to get my arse in gear lol.




No comments:
Post a Comment