Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Gained half a pound....will be whale and chips I had in whitby



well this is week one....ground zero....new start (AGAIN ...I hear you cry lol). Spoke to my leader and she has agreed to weigh me each week ( I am a clerk and I tend to sneak on scales whilst she is doing the talk and its not doing me any good!!!!) and encourage me to lose 1 lb a week. If I can lose that each week I will be at goal the week of my wedding!!!!


Wouldn't that be amazing???


The half pound gain this week I am actually quite proud of....a few days camping for my summer hols involved 2 barbecues, chilli and nachos, pizza and a whale and chips in whitby.....nom nom nom. I did not point HOWEVER....I did only eat 3 meals a day, made considered choices...beans on toast instead of full english, sharing naughty things like cream scones instead of gorging self, and thinking about when I was full rather than eating it all cos I have paid for it. We also walked for miles, I kept on my pedometer and I have done my zumba.......so yes I do feel proud of my 1/2lb gain.


So the plan....


1) track everything

2) eat more fruit and veg

3) try to do at least 20 mins exercise 4 times a week (zumba , walking, gym etc)

4) Try to earn at least 1 point a day through daily walking on pedometer (yes I bought a new one after drowning old one.)


No comments:

Post a Comment