Right so I am back on it!!! The 4th day of staying on track. 3 days out of 4 days done zumba DVD. Every day got to the earning zone on ww pedometer (one day earnt 7 points ...never to be eaten !!!). Yesterday when I was talking to a friend she had asked if I had considered using a mind over matter CD to support my weight loss journey. She has recently lost 4 stone afteter years of yo yo dietting. She looks fabby. I, wrongly, presumed someform of extreme intervention, eg gastric band or a diet where you will not eat food for months, or some scary personal trainer but NO.
She tells me she has been following a healthy eating plan (as it is she follows Rosemary Connelly, but I recognise ww , SW and RC generally follow the same principles of getting us to do healthy considered eating). So what was her secret?
She informs me she has been using a motivational CD alongside her healthy eating. She said she pops it on at night ( barely hears it before going to sleep) and she has found that the combo of a healthy eating plan and the CD works. I mean, she looks great, she eats well (seen that at work) but teh weight loss is evident. So I found myself thinking all day at work....mmmmm I wonder? I know I used to use Paul McKenna CDs and had success with them whilst I did them....BUT I felt at times they did not work with ww as they suggested dropping dietplans.


Fate in her wisdom sent me a prompt. I opened my email and found a 'groupon' voucher to get a CD that worked with weight loss plans but motivated you to stay on track at £7.50. Now money is tight, but even I could not ignore that one. I text my friend and asked her what CD she had used............would you believe it she was using the same one that I had the email for.....now I had to order definately my friend fate :)
Don't for a minute think I am opting out.....what I am trying to do is cover all angles.......I am follwoing my ww diet plan religiously, looking at healthy food intake. I am doing my zumba and going to attempt to increase me sessions at the gym, alongside walking more, but I am guessing every little helps.

I have made a choice, I am in this for the long haul.....I do not want to take tablets, surgery is not for me but healthy eating, exercise and a bit of mental support sounds like a plan to me!!!!
Have you ever used hypnotherapy or mind CDs?? what is your experience?




i have used the paul mckenna one but there is something he says and it sounds just like lloyd groseman (sp?) and it always makes me giggle thus coming out of the trance like state.
ReplyDeletethe one idea i did like but have never done it visulising something you love with something you hate so the theory that the fear will out weigh the love.... like worms / snakes in Haribo or frogs in crisps that kind of thing xxx