Tuesday, 2 August 2011

weigh in !!!!!!

I have lost the equivalent of a small dog today 2.5lbs. I have half a stone to lose until I reach my 10% I am very pleased with that as a result....I just need to keep it up. THis means regular zumba, monitoring eating and continuing with the weight loss CD.

I have 7 weeks until my uni term starts again ( my final year of my Masters) I am going to aim to have lost another half stone by then. This will mean I am at 10% and adhering to my plan to lose an average of a lb a week until my wedding day :)

Please help me on my journey, all comments gratefully received.

Really enjoying move the 5 pebbles from my weight loss jar :)

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant work! Keep it up.

    I've got Zumba on the Wii - I am going to have to bite the bullet and get on with it :)

    Good luck for this week x

    ReplyDelete