
When I blog I lose when I stop blogging I stop losing lol.
Actually what has happened as usual is my social life has ganged up on me as usual. A night watching the superbowl involved Dominoes pizza and beer (usually a no go). I didn't gain that week but it got me back onto thinking about dough and drink :O(.
Then we have valentines day

and I get whisked away for a lovely weekend break with lots of papmering and lots of yummy food. I am OK when I have control over buying and eating but put lots of loveliness in front of me and I gorge. But that was a great weekend :O)



But also that was a fortnight ago and i have not got back on track......so what the hell to do ? Well I am back to the blog. I have updated my widgets and set the slightly indecent challenge of getting from 15 stone 13 to 14 stone 7 in 4 weeks.
My main goal is to tip the scales at 14 stone something by my 36th birthday!!! but that is going to take some doing !!! at least a stone to go........watch this space.



No comments:
Post a Comment