Last night I had a great night with my friend. We talked a lot and ate.....well we ate
well, but not too badly. It was a really muggy night so had the perfect excuse to have a prawn salad which was minimal points..asked for no coleslaw and sauce on side so most of the salad was 0 point veg....it was HUGE. My friend had a seafood platter starter....she announces (so I can have a pudding). Initially I was thinking, oo maybe I should have a starter not a main, but then I realised hers included bread whereas mine it was all about the salad lol. I avoided looking through the menu, having see the ladies next to us have the salad, I was satisfied in my choice.

Banoffee brandy snap basket......nom nom nom!!!!

I think today I will be mainly eating fruit and veg lol.
well, but not too badly. It was a really muggy night so had the perfect excuse to have a prawn salad which was minimal points..asked for no coleslaw and sauce on side so most of the salad was 0 point veg....it was HUGE. My friend had a seafood platter starter....she announces (so I can have a pudding). Initially I was thinking, oo maybe I should have a starter not a main, but then I realised hers included bread whereas mine it was all about the salad lol. I avoided looking through the menu, having see the ladies next to us have the salad, I was satisfied in my choice.So we chatted and then the topic of PUDDING came up...the list was endless and exciting.....I was confused, I wanted all of it!!!! I looked for a saviour, maybe a fruit salad hiding amonst the gooey goodness of oreo explosion, dime dar crunch, sticky toffee pudding etc. But NO nothing with fruit......arrrggghhh. Ice cream, a plain ice cream maybe .....NO it was allice cream trifle, knickerbocker glory....I looked to my right as the waitress anounces here is you strawberry ice cream...2 scoops.....a ginorous glass with ice cream, cream, cherries, sauces nuts arrived at the table. No if I was looking for salvation ice cream wasn't it :(...so I opted for what I liked the look of.

Banoffee brandy snap basket......nom nom nom!!!!
Got home and immediately pointed it....yes I have used a few of my weeklies, bit not too many and a quick blast of zumba will soon remedy that.

I think today I will be mainly eating fruit and veg lol.


good choice of main and i bet the pudding wasn't too bad either, you seem to be in the right frame of mind now hun. good luck and well done xxx
ReplyDeletewell done x
ReplyDelete