I had a new experience with Sushi ( not the raw fish kind, the vegetable and tuna kind lol). I really liked it but I was surprised how many points it was when I finally got around to pointing it. Mind you I also was pleasanty surprised how full I was afterwards. My work colleagues and I talked about going to a sushi bar in Leeds to try sushi for real (rather than the Tescos version we had consumed) the weird thing is, normally I would have anxiety butterflies with any talk of eating out, but yesterday I just felt calm and composed and thought, yeah sushi isn't bad as an eating out choice.
I also earnt 6 activity points yesterday, just from walking. Within my day I walked to the local shop and back, where I would normally have used my car. The shop is of the distanc
e where it is convenient to use the car but likewise it is walkable if you have the time and can be bothered. I am going to try and keep up this type of 'hidden exercise'.
e where it is convenient to use the car but likewise it is walkable if you have the time and can be bothered. I am going to try and keep up this type of 'hidden exercise'.I am also keeping up with listening to my weight loss CD, (welll last night I only listened to one half of it before dropping off) not sure it is working as I am still snacking on naughty stuff (pointed tho) at work, but on the other hand, walked around supermarket last and put no naughties in my basket...so maybe it is....watch this space.
I am not particularly liking this muggy weather ( although it is making me drink proper amounts of water). I am really tired all the time, and having to push myself to do anything, but what I am doing is pushing myself to incorporate at least 1 activity point a day. I am also doing my 5 day week this week at work...shock to the system ( I work a 9 day fortnight and in term time I only work 4 long days a week. ). Anyway must get off to work......



No comments:
Post a Comment