
well I can't believe I haven't blogged for so long!!!
Its been a weird month. I have a month of staying the same or mini gains despite eating properly and exercising, but I have decided its just a plateau and tried to ignore the numbers and concentrate on feeling better and healthier.
I am always ho[peful taht the scales will catch up but I am focussing on NSV's ie people telling me I look like I have lost loads, and being able to complete workouts without dying through lack of oxygen (I still go beetroot red and sweat excessively but then again I am still almost 16stone.) I am managing to congratulate myself on how far I have come and still setting realistic mini goals so all in all its been OK.
Last night I was having difficulty sleeping and was reminiscing with the help of BBC4 on my fave pop icons all still going strong. Hence the pic of Suggs up top and hopefully Bon Jovi down the bottom. I can't help think about how much I missed out on because of my size. I think it affected me more when I was a teenager than it does now. I never had much confidence when going out anywher, and I still love being out and about but have the major panic with clothes and what to wear and have to force myself out sometimes.
I had a major challenge this week I had a 5 day course with 15 people I did not know . The course was full of up close and personal de-escalation techniques and is my idea of a nightmare but I found myself enjoying it and getting less panicky than I have previously (I have to do the course every year or so)
So all in all things are going good...slowly but good.....
Oh dear its not going to let me add JBJ :(


No comments:
Post a Comment