Friday, 16 July 2010

MMMMMMMM Team JAKE :o)



This morning went to Aqua fit with my friend from ww. It was great fun but turned out to be aqua yoga (which I had never done before) not as energetic but lots of stretching and some tricky moves and of course lots of laughter.

Went for lunch afterwards and I was good having a bacon and mushroom and red pepper salad :o) so well within points there...then it was a quick dash to meet another friend at the cinema to see Eclipse :o). I had a bottle of water and a handful of counters but managed NOT to eat a huge bagful.....pointed and written down and so well on track.


Really enjoyed Eclipse.....nothing better than a a movie full of teenage angst, love, oh yes and lots of lovely men :o). I am definately a Werewolf girl :o)

1 comment:

  1. Boooooo!!! warewolves whats that all about! TEAM CILLEN ALL THE WAY MISSY ops sorry about the caps lock! (i seem to be slightly team charlie as well!) but Emmett is teh future! :0) luv ya even if you are a warewolve lover!

    PS well done on the water and counters xxx

    ReplyDelete