This week I have looked at the diet afresh and weighed, planned and tracked like a newbie. I have taken packed lunches to work and considered healthy snacks and taken them with me too.
I have continued to try and keep something active in every day , even if it is only runing up and down stairs, and I am also planning for a weekend away, not panicking. Also know I have 3 meals out in 48 hours so again I am planning and looking at eating out guides so I can make healthy choices. I am at my lowest this year so far so I ma hoping for a loss on Tuesday.
My big discovery this week is low fat chilli philly light. Lovely for adding to things like mushrooms to make sauces and low in points.
I am also using delivery services from asda for my shopping to save money and avoid teh naughties.



i love the Cheese spread with black peppers that you get at Sainsbury's. So yum x
ReplyDelete