Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Learning to ask myself ...do I need that???




I have lost half a pound of fat tonight :o) its a good thing, I am back to 16 stone, so got 26 days to lose 14lbs.LOL

Ok so my second stone is a wee bit longer in coming than I hoped but I will get there. I have popped up the pic of a lb of fat to remind myself how much of an achievement 1/2 lb is. :o)

I am still looking at habits.

Last night I set myself a life laundry task and achieved it. I emptied not one but two wardrobe bottoms and sorted out a whole box full of stuff for the car boot (all good for teh wedding fund lol)

Today I found myself wandering aimlessly around the supermarket, I had to go to pick up some stuff for work, but I was gazing at cakes...which I avoided by loitering near the toiletries...found 3 shower gels in my basket having been seduced by the 5 items for £3...but then I stopped...do I need these?

The answer was a resounding no, it was a bargain but not when you have a cupboard full of expensive smellies your nearest and dearest bought you for your birthday.

Recognising these things will help me save pounds...not just lbs but £££££'s.

Life long journey methinks.....I have also found my rosemary conley book day by day which has an exercise to do each day :o) May give it a go !!!!


Good luck all of you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment