Monday, 7 June 2010

Its been a funny old week ......


I really don't know what the scales will say tomorrow ....i am hoping to have lsot some of this months gain, but you never know.

I have tracked the latter half the week and I have done lots and lots of exercise, but is it enough. I am aiming for a STS but we shall see.

Work is a nightmare so I have decided I really need to take stock and keep myself healthy. Part of that is eating properly and giving myself 'me time'. I have realised I can have 'me time' by exercising, be taht walking with ,ates or going to the gym. I have also realised I need to plan all this.

I am also trying to goal set a wee bit more. I have very little time but realise taht the lack of cleaning and tidying I do gets me down. so instead of disparing at lack of time I am setting myself small achievable 'life laundry taks' each night.

Tonight for example I have decided to look at the messy bottom of one of my wardrobes, full of old shoes and bags and things with no homes. I have a keep, unsure and bin box, and also a take to keiths for car boot sale box. Keith has decided that a carboot sale may inspire me to declutter, and this means we can help our wedding fund :o).

lets hope I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment