These days I have found walking really lifts my mood.
I am struggling with the amount of university work and paid work I have to get through but I am actually very happy and sleeping well.
I think booking the time to meet with a couple of my friends each week to walk is giving me the me time I require and the fresh air and a good dose of sunshine.
This week I walked 5.5 miles with my fat club friend.. we were really impressed with each other as we are both quite unfit , but we talked all the way and hardly got out of breath what a difference a few months makes.
The scales were kind this week and another lb bites the dust.
I think I mentioned I have my next taregt a pair of jeans donated to me by a friend....a size 16 pair of jeans...they get up my legs but have an inch to go before I can fasten them....I will get a pic up
:o)


you'll soon be in those jeans!!! well done on the walking!!! :O)
ReplyDelete