
I had a weekend away this weekend. I was in Ayr with Keith and I had a lovely time. Although I had decided I was going to go easy on myself, I also decided I would add up the points of what i had eaten.......oh dear...two days of 40 points a piece no wonder the scales gave me a gain....Again of 5.5 lbs.
BUT, this year is different....
I always knew march was going to be awful but I have a plan.
I was back at work today and went to weigh in , and after weigh in the asda van arrived with all my 'fast start food....yes I had ordered my food online so that I can do fast start tomorrow :O)
I have decided that ww is a state of mind and I am determined to keep my mind in the right place.


No comments:
Post a Comment