Tuesday, 30 March 2010

NOT gonna let it happen again.....





As I have alluded to before, March is a huge hump for me.

It is time for celebration in my family. Birthdays, anniversary's , easter you name it my family will celbrate it with cake and food and allsorts. Now a month out of 12 is nothing, but what tends to happen for me is that the madness of march tends to continue beyond april, may june july and into august , in fact it has been known for me to go all teh way to november before I have got back on track weightwatchers wise.

BUT 2010 is gonna be different .

I am determined that this year I will get back on track now. I have a few days before I go away with Keith, and I am going to try for thos days. I am going to take my tracker with me to scotland and attempt to stay within my points.. When I get back from scotland I intend to do a fast start week to try and get myself right back onto it, and I have already set myself a new mini goal of another stone by July 4th. this will mean I should be heading towards the 14's for the summer.

I really want to succeed this time and I know it is going to be a battle, but it is one that I am going to take on and win..

I ahve to remember so far this year I have lost the equivalent of 224 thin sausages lol :o)



1 comment:

  1. well done you for being so deterined to get back on track!!!! i'd completly forgotten about the sausages. is it 6 or 8 sausages to the lb? x

    ReplyDelete