
Well its been a bit of an uphill struggle this week.....
I weighed in on Tuesday as normal and was pleased to see a steady loss of 1.5lbs taking me to 16lbs since christmas. So yes I was a happy bunny but then I realised I had set my target at a stone and a half for my birthday which gives me 2 weigh ins to lose another 5 lbs, and as my birthday celebrations start tonight with a curry with my ww friends I am thinking a loss of 2.5lbs a week for next fortnight is out of my grasp.
I wrote my despair on my facebook status and luckily one of my ww online friends was there to make me see sense. What an achievement 16lbs was rather than how awful I may not make 21lbs for birthday. She asked me to post a before and after picture so I am going to ask my family (who are visiting this weekend) to take a pic and I will see if we can see a difference.
Whilst I was out walking with the ww clerks on monday (whom I must thank for keeping me on the exercise straight and narrow as I truly believe our weekly 5 mile walk is helping keep me losing and also keeping me sane.) Anyway whilst walking with them I was talking about my weight loss pattern. That is I start every new year with attack and usually lose about a stone through january and february and then things stand still in march, I gain on my birthday and at easter and never seem to get back on track until late november.... :o(.
Maybe just maybe, this year will be different as because I have discovered my habit I can change it...maybe the light is dawning this year......
Its been a tough week, I have had very little time for me, what with work pressures (I manage a team who has a vacancy and some sickness so I am covering a lot), my university deadlines ...thank god that essay is done even if it took a pack of mini jaffa cakes to get me through, and the day to day running of the house....its never ending
I am finding it harder and harder saying goodbye to keith each week....we try and see each other most weekends but even that is getting squashed into shorter and shorter flying visits with all the pressures but luckily he is a lovely man and is being very supportive in it all......made me realise how much I love him, he even noticed my 'dough baby' was diminishing!!!!!
Today I have tidied around my house (filing all the articles that were strewn around, and washing up that I have not done over last two days) and I am now settling down to some relaxing card making....
Busy busy busy......but happy happy happy....hence climb climb up sunshine mountain....


No comments:
Post a Comment