Sunday, 24 January 2010

Friends, family and boyfriends :o)


I am so lucky :o)

This week Keith has managed to renovate my bathroom and fit my stair carpet, I have spent a great weekend with my family going to the theatre and to see anton and erin in their 'stepping out' show. It was a great weekend!!! And my friends are just amazing as always :o)

Food this week has been a little erratic although I am getting better at tracking online. This weekend I was at home so a bit out of control as my mum was cooking for me, but bless her she realises I am really trying with my losses so she made weightwatchers oriental salmon and asked about portion sizes.

I managed my eating at the theatre too.....I had one humbug at the dancing , I was mesmorised by the sparkly outfits...you know me and shiny things lol. THe woman in black was one of those scary things you just eat without realising but I pointed a portion controlled bag of sports mixtures so it was all good.

I pulled up some fat pics from my folks computer from my holiday in spetember to scare me into staying on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment