
I can't believe I am actually saying this....I want it to be weigh in day. I really feel ready to do this. I have been chatting with my weight watchers boards support network, the gurus of weightloss and we all feel like 2010 is our year.
I really want to be prepared so I am reading my weightwatchers file tonight and I am going to get Keith to help me devise a menu plan for next week so I can go shopping when we get back from my parents house this weekend. Today, although I have not been counting my points (I have no scales and no idea how much I officially weigh so waiting until tuesday) I have stuck to healthy principles, I had breakfast and lunch and I have eaten satsumas (yummy loose ones from sainsburys), I even have some braising steak in the slow cooker simmering ready for when Keith arrives. I know I know small baby steps but at least they are baby steps in the right direction.
I have also got my diary to sort, along with the letter thanking me for joining 'shine marathon' there was a training plan which I need to start on Monday....and for people not used to exercise and planning to stroll rather than stride the first day is 3 miles walking...OMG I may just die(the letter itself gave me palpitations).....well thats me off to the gym monday wish me luck folks....maybe just maybe if I screw my eyes up tight enough I may just manage to make my weight loss wish come true.
Good luck all of you :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment