
I really need to get on top of this folks. I am like the christmas turkey...getting fatter for christmas. Well Christmas has been and gone and now I have no excuse not to do something about my weight.
I think my friends have realised that my weight is out of control as I only got the two boxes of choccies this year :o)
I have decided that D-day is 5th January which is my first weigh in of the New year, however up until this point I am going to try and eat 3 meals a day, and if I do snack try and eat fruit.
As I commented back in November I am doing the shine half marathon for cancer research, something that is close to my heart as I have lost two colleagues from work in the past year and i have a friend battling with breast cancer currently. I am hoping to get a decent amount of sponsorship for cancer research whilst helping myself get fitter and healthier.
I have my weightwatchers friends with me to help me so I think I may just succeed this time. I am going to take it one day at a time, however my first major goal is my birthday in March...I would like to be a stone and a half lighter by then....
wish me luck...


awww your page hadn't even loaded and i'd laughed twice.
ReplyDelete1. new decade new giggles ~ love it!!!
2. Festivly fat ~ aww sweetie i think we might be feeling the same on that!!
lovely blog post. this will be our year!!!! xxx
we can do this I am right there with you ALL the way - forget the naughty noughties heres to the lean teens :) get it?!!!
ReplyDeleteI want weekly progress reports after WI too - mine will be fortnightly though cos I get so despondent weekly!
I'm so looking forward to 2010. 1 1/2 stone is a good lose to aim for in time for your birthday it's very realistic and dooable.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the continuation of your journey hunny x
Hey Kim, loving the new blog and the fresh attitude :) as above, i think a lot of us are feeling the same right now and the Christmas turkey is definitely me right now as well!
ReplyDeleteI also have a mini goal for my birthday which is beginning of February, i'm hoping to lose at least half a stone by then - it's six weeks away.
I think if we all follow and support each other along the way, it certainly will be our year. Good luck xxxxxx