Friday, 23 September 2011

day three ....done-ish


Yesterday I did not follow my planned menu....however I did stick to my points. You see I am back to using my tracker and if it goes on my lips it goes on my list. I ate badly but stayed within points. Today has been little better. I have had so far a diet coke and a toasted tea cake, not great. I am about to go and make the beef stroganoff I was supposed to have yesterday tho lol

Exercise for the day was swiming for 20 minutes before my therma sauna :). I feel a right lady that lunches today.

I have a night out with my lovely fiance and friends tomorrow. Its a curry house!!!!! but they do a healthy curry so I am having that, I may have a tikka starter (rather than the bhaji or mixed platter and will share my rice. I need to try to stay in control without making people feel bad that 'I am dietting' especially as they are supposed to be dietting too !!!!

Its a fine balance. Not sure why we do this to ourselves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment