Well I went to fat club having not weighed in since the end of november due to many an injury etc. My last weight was 16 stone 4.5 lbs....tonight after xmas, injury, no exercise except crutch usage and many a pizza I am pleased to announce I have lost 1lb :O).I was very pleased especially as I was wearing my trainers (not usual) and had not been for my pre-weigh in pee lol.... I am appalled to be in the the 16's when last year I was in 15's but I am concentrating on moving on down the scale ....so I want to lose 21lbs before my birthday in march ...this will take me down to 14 stone 10.5 which would be fantastic.
It was really good when I was at class...I am a clerk. It was great to see 8 new members join and I loved telling them the news that with the support of weightwatchers I had managed to lose over the festive period. i found myself telling them how wonderful the propoints diet was and they all seeemed really pleased with the idea of the 49 point buffer.It was good to see the weight loss stone jar rattling too....many people have lost despite it being xmas...seems like the new diet is spurring a few of us on. I did propoints for real yesterday and found it surprisingly easy (with a wee bit of planning)
Highlight of yesterdays menu was an improvised salmon stir fry which was delicious - easy sauce just honey soy sauce and chinese five spice. Lots of veg and some noodles. Tasty filling and saisfying.
Highlight of yesterdays menu was an improvised salmon stir fry which was delicious - easy sauce just honey soy sauce and chinese five spice. Lots of veg and some noodles. Tasty filling and saisfying. I also rediscovered toffee mullerice. :O).
Well I hope your weight loss journey is going well.
week 1 - 1 lb lost = 20 left to lose until birthday (12 weeks)
measured waist, hips, arms, thighs and recorded dress size.


No comments:
Post a Comment