
Well I am back on the wagon, and back to blogging I hope.
I have spent last half hour on weightwatchers website familiarising myself with propoints again and I am getting back on it. I should have had ww tonight but as its a BH the community centre is closed so I had no weigh in. Thought I would use extra time constructively and plan next couple of days meals as I am at work tomorrow and out for a meal on Thursday.
Currently I have no plans for New Years Eve so I think I should be able to manage it with my 49 point buffer. The only concern I have is I have no idea what I weigh after the christmas season and the foot injury (See above) that had me laid up. Last weigh in I was 15 stone 10 but that was 3 very fattening weeks ago....but I am not letting that stop me dieting this week and have start weight from tuesday 4th january.
Foot is better but not exercise ready...back to work in the morning.
I need to get my head around an essay but also need to find time to fit some exercise in....until my essay is complete I will have to manage with the RCdaily exercises from her book from last year. But after 10th january I will assign myself a gym date each week. oooo these are beginning to sound like New Years resolutions.


No comments:
Post a Comment