This planning and setting mini-goals seems to be working.
1/3 of the way through the year and I have lost 17lbs so far.If you look at pic of me at xmas and compare it to the one at the bottom from last month I think you can see the change in weight in my face. :o)
If I carry on like this I could potentially lose 42lbs that means I could if I work at it lose 3 stone. Thats a pretty good feeling :o).
I am still taking baby steps and planning small achievable goals but I am getting there.
Its a nice feeling achieveing things, especially as I am having a bit of a stressful time all things considered.
I am thinking this blog helps. Setting things down on paper seems to make them happen :o)
Hope all you peeps are happy out there.
April 2010


you can defo tell the difference you have done really well this year, and we're only 1/3 way through!!! small steps are the key good luck hunni xxx
ReplyDelete