Tuesday, 23 February 2010

one stone gone and my 5% sticker next to my second silver seven.




well thats a loss of 4lbs at the scales and my first stone done and I am now at my 5% target.

I must be doing it right, but this week I told my leader I wasn't sure why I was bothering as TOTM due and I feel so bloated, however maybe my lenten resolve to cut out sliced bread and rolls has paid off.

I can't say I deserved a 4lb loss...I haven't eaten well or pointed however I have been considerate when snacking, or rather I haven't snacked, and I am less likely to put a sweet treat in my trolley.

I think not having naughtiness in the house has helped, although the times when I find myself peering desperately in the cupboards for that quick snack fix I inwardly curse my resolve!!!!!

Oh well onwards and upwards...still haven't had any alcohol since my binge either so I guess that helps.

1 comment:

  1. That's a fab weight loss. Well done on reaching your first stone and 5%. Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete