

I gained on Tuesday...half a pound.
It was to be expected, nights out weekends away and lack of planning on my days I had control. But I have been honest with myself, picked myself and dusted myself off and I am back on track.... well sort of.
Its been a hectic week and nothing is going to plan and although I am staying within my points I know I have eaten badly...
Wednesday for example...took healthy food for my lunch, had planned for no lunch break and taken cup a soup and crackers and grapes for all eventualities and then colleague needs support..and bad food.....whilst she told me her woes she wanted a burger King...I was totally unprepared and didn't know what to have :o(
chicken bites sounded a safer option (no bread or cheese or mayo) but was horrified the meal had cost me the majority of my points for the day ....so no tea for me that night, and last night I had a takeaway, again pointed but its not good for me is it???
Tonight I have a meal out with the girls (my ww leader included snigger)..wine will be flowing but may use my cold as an excuse not to drink, only problem is its just around the corner for me so can't take my car so bet I am easily persuaded to have a few wines. empty points to be honest. Its an Italian we are going to and i know I should have tomato based sauces but I don't like tomatoes...:(. Oh dear the excuse demon is coming out what shall I do....
OK what can I do .....
1) Not have starter or dessert
2) have rissotto where I don't have any sides, or look for a veg based pasta
3)no point soup for lunch today and tomorrow
4) Colleen Nolan DVD this afternoon.
Must remember to
1) wear small trousers
2) put fat pic in my purse
Did I mention my ww class friends are amongst the worst of my friends in terms of sabateours???? lol
Love them, I do, but some of my naughtiest moments are with them


hiya my good chum...1/2 lb is not the end of the world..when ure on laptop to me you have to jog on the spot the whole time! lol
ReplyDeleteYour blogs really good.xx