mmmm a 2lb gain.....mind you I feel dead bloated so maybe its a blip.
Anyw
ay I said I would be honest and this would help keep me going. So I am not going to let a gain get me down so what can I do to boost my morale....... Maybe a cunning plan would help
So what s the plan for this week....well this weight loss lark isn't rocket science so lets see what Giggles is gonna do this week......
This weeks plan..........
- Eat 3 sensible meals a day....I told you its not rocket science....
- Snack only when hungry and then have a glass of water first and then only have fruit...NOTE TO SELF avoid choccy tin and biscuit drawer at work.
- Plan to do something active every day...but think small and achievable rather than major and fail...... so lets think - *Wed - hoover house *Thurs - walk to local shop *Fri - 15 mins on trampoline prior to going to cinema *Sat -go for a swim *Sun - go to gym for at least half an hour *Mon - colleen Nolans DVD......OK so I said minor but its doable with the long hours I am working and I think I need to experience succes
- Drink at least 2 litres of water
- Have breakfast

So there we have it.....some would say radical pmsl......so lets see what next week brings.....

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment