Thats another wibbly wobbly bit done with so thats 3lbs since I started this and thats a total of 9lbs since Keith went away so technically I have another 19lbs left to lose if I am to lose my 2 stone for keith getting back......mmmmm I wonder thats roughly 2lbs a week....its doable...if i really try,
Well I guess I can only try it can't I.
So first off...did I deserve the loss??? well the trick this time around was being honest with myself. So yes hand on heart I think I deserved a loss, I had walked more eaten less and spent along time this weekend clipping hedges, gardening and cleaning with extra exertion. But in all honesty....had I followed my points I would have lost more. My addiction to ricicles can hardly constitute a healthy diet and there was a severe lack of vegetables unles chocolate counts...
MMM so reality check the exercise was good but if I get the eating properly in check and healthy it means I will lose more....mmmm sounds like a plan.

I so want to lose a good stone before Keith comes back and an increase in fitness would be a bonus.....
The plan then?????? well looks like e-source has come to my rescue cos this week I am going to try the bikini diet http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=38471 it looks like I am on week 1 so tomorrow I am looking at 'the plank' as an exercise.
You know what this actually sounds like it might be fun....ok I dont quite have 12 weeks but I am going to give this a go.....



No comments:
Post a Comment