
So tomorrow is weigh in night....
On reflection my week has been a mixture of highs and lows so I have absolutely no idea what the scales may say. But I will take it head on whatever the outcome.
I have managed to increase my exercise, I have walked on 4 days out of the 7. I have not managed to do my exercise DVD or go to the gym as I have had this flu-bug thing.
My eating has been better and I have managed to stick to my three meals a day, and I have increased the amount of vegetables and fruit I have had so all is good I guess.

Todays exercise has consisted of me being a domestic goddess.....
I have bottomed my kitchen.
I have had every cupboard out and cleaned. I have binned the stuff that was out of date, despite toying with the idea that a decent bout of food poisoning may actually improve my weight loss.
I have got rid of all the kitchenware that I don't use so that I can see and arrange the kitchenware that I actually do use. My kitchen now looks like somewhere I might like to cook...pity the rest of y house doesn't look as good...it will do by Saturday...it has to I am having friends around.
So how many bonus points do I get for slaving away in my kitchen on the hottest day of the year so far for about 4 hours????? I am off to check out on my tracker.....

Keep everything crossed for me tomorrow, I promise not to stand on one leg in an attempt to weigh less. :o)


Ha ha - I've contemplated the food poisoning trick as well on many occasions!
ReplyDeleteGood luck for your WI x
Good luck for weigh in x
ReplyDeleteHullo and gl :)
ReplyDeletex