
Good weight loss this week.
I would say deserved but I think I may struggle to keep up 3lb a week.
I am keeping a check on my points and keeping in touch with my old weight loss buddies, who hopefully will keep me on track.
work remains stressful and the leaving of a colleague was my downfall today . I got into my old habits of eating chocolate instead of my meals...but I will not beat myself up an dwill get back on track tomorrow. I don't think I went over my points but estimating the value of quality streets has never been my forte.
My aim for this week is to identify a regular time slot to go to the gym without killing myself. oh and to carry on supporting my ww chums


Chances are you can't keep it up, but as long as you're eating right and getting plenty of exercise, the pounds will come off. You'll probably have some weeks that are spectacular and some that are pretty ordinary, but it all counts. That's the important thing to remember. They all count.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the great WI.
Well done!
ReplyDelete