Monday, 24 August 2009

The return of Giggles



OK I AM BACK ONTO IT!!!!




Its less than two weeks to my holiday and a weird time to get the incentive to start losing again but thats what I am doing, and like my leader says why start tomorrow as tomorrow never comes......




So what am I doing???






  • tracking....if it goes in my mouth its written down and put on my online tracker...I am taking my journal to work so I can jot things down to transfer when I get home so I can't cheat.


  • I am back on the 5 + boards...I find chatting with others that are in the same boat helps me get my own issues in perspective


  • I tried to get help at my GP surgery but although they highlighted my weight as an issue they didn't seem to have time to discuss helping me especially as I wasn't interested in the medication route, anyway I shall continue to beat down the door of ignorance.


  • I will measure myself religiously


  • I have done my BMI which is 36 and my 10% goal is14stone 4 which I hope to have reached by christmas


Keith is back soon but I think we both realise we need to help each other continue losing weight whilst we have fun getting to know each other. Its gonna be hard with us both being foodies but long walks in the country can be as much fun as going out for meals :o).





On a real positive, my new life plan of trying anything new that comes my way really paid off!!!! On Thursday I went to ladies day at York Races with a load of girls I didn't know. I wore a dress and I loved every minute of it...it never crossed my mind to worry about being the biggest there or looking silly I just had great fun :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment